We aren’t a startup and have been in business for 14 years:
subtel is an e-commerce company based in Berlin's Friedrichshain district. The company has been trading since 2004 and specialises in the sale of electronic accessories throughout Europe. We currently have 38 employees across 2 locations.
Would you like to join our team? Find out about our job vacancies by sending us an email to: bewerbung [at] subtel [dot] de.
We promise to get back to you very soon.
Looking for a job?
Your new job as a frontend web developer for subtle GmbH will involve working with our development team, comprising four team members. Your focus will be on the design, planning and implementation of the frontend for a new internal system. You'll also work closely with the back-end developer on targeted projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Your tasks at subtel:
- Design, planning and implementation of a new frontend
- Producing documentation for modules and developed code
- Providing independent solutions to problems
subtel requires you to have:
- Sound knowledge and competence in using common JS frameworks (Vue.js / ReactJS & Node.js)
- Sound knowledge of HTML (5) and CSS (3)
In return, subtel will offer you:
- Varied and challenging work
- Flat hierarchies (a small team)
- A full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Flexible working hours: core working hours between 10.00am - 4.00pm
- An appealing working environment, including a variety of team events
- An attractive fixed salary
- A workplace in Berlin's Friedrichshain district, with very good access to public transport (U5 - Samariterstraße/S-Bahn Frankfurter Allee)
- Being part of an international team
- Free fruit and drinks [tea, coffee, water]
Has this sparked your interest?
If so, we'd love to receive your application (references, CV, salary expectations).
Your contact at subtel is Mr. Paul Karma
If the position don’t match your profile but you’re still full of ideas and want to become part of our team, please don’t be deterred from sending us your unsolicited application to: bewerbung [at] subtel [dot] de. We look forward to hearing from you.